JANUARY 2021 –
Acting & Improv Workshop (ages 7-18)
Kids will learn acting, improv and public speaking skills through a variety of games and activities. We offer a fun, friendly, casual, and noncompetitive environment.
IN-PERSON WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all winter workshops and events will be held online*
- The workshops will include acting, improv., musical theatre, arts and crafts, community service projects, etc.
- The social events will include parties, game nights, movie nights, community service projects, etc.
- A pizza dinner will occasionally be available for an extra $5.00 (depending on event). Pizza dinners must be purchased in advance. (pizza dinner includes 2 slices of pizza, chips, cookies and a water bottle).
CUSTOMIZED WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
We also offer workshops and events for private parties and groups. Great for scouts, birthdays, school groups, community centers, libraries, community events, etc.
- Acting games and activities – kids will learn acting and improv skills through a variety of games, activities and skits. Great for building confidence, learning public speaking skills and having lots of fun!
- Make a commercial or short film – Kids will have a lot of fun working together as a group to make a commercial or short movie. Great for scouts, birthday parties and other group events.
For more information or to schedule a workshop or event for a private party or group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.